Integrated Vacuum systems
Our integrated vacuum systems, available in simplex, duplex and triplex configurations, are designed and built to ensure:
- energy efficiency
- ease of use
- ease of maintenance
Equipped with one, two or three vacuum pumps connected to an integrated or separate tank, our systems are supplied on structures made of painted carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Oil or dry vacuum pumps
- Flow rates up to 600 m3 / h
- Storage tanks with capacity up to 3000 liters
The standard equipment can also be integrated with:
- vacuum shut-off valves,
- separators and filters,
- customized piping,
- wheels for handling and other accessories on request.
Thanks to the consolidated experience of Phoenix Automation s.r.l., West Vacuum is able to provide complete and customizable solutions for the management and operational control of its vacuum systems, with specially made electrical control and automation panels.
The advantages provided by the automation systems developed by our partner are, among others:
- flexibility of use
- simplicity of operation
- concrete reduction in energy consumption, with the inverter option
- perfect balance of the pumps, thanks to the “rotation” function
- complete visualization of the operating status of the unit, including the instantaneous value of the vacuum produced through the operator panel
- automation based on standard components, not on proprietary systems
- optional local / remote control, automatic restart, start and stop at set times of the group